Did you know?
- 50 gal is really only 35 gal of hot water to use?
- a malfunctional temperature / pressure relief valve can cause your water heater to rocket out of home?
- sediment has built up in the bottom and your gas or electric water heater and is costing you up to 300% more to heat that same water?
Don’t risk you or your families safety with only a rough idea of how to install your hot water heater. Leave it to a professional plumber to properly install your next water heater. Things included with all water heater installations:
- guage and size your home to determine the proper type and size you need to purchase
- pull all necessary permits for installation